Intro text

I am a woman, wife, mother, sister, daughter, nurse, executive, learner, diabetic, leader, thinker, solver, and doer who is learning how to "be". You are welcome to join me.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Experiencing God

Hi, I am glad you are here reading this!  I don't want to repeat my profile - it's just over there to the right for you!  I'll share more as I go.  Why a blog?  I have been told that I have a knack for explaining things, on occasion I say little nuggets that "are quotable", and when I write I sometimes I get clarity or an answer to something I am seeking.  When that happens, I don't believe it is as much me with the words or the message but a bit of the divine we all have in us shining through.  I believe God is with us in our creative places and when we connect with others and nature.  We can remember things that God has done,  and we can wish for things to happen, but only in the experience, the moment, can our lights come together,  shine a bit brighter and provide us that peace and understanding we seek.  So I have this space, where I am open to sharing with you what lessons I am learning.  Hopefully it makes your light shine a bit brighter and inspires you enjoy whatever moment you are having.  Check out the video I also posted - Presence instead of presents. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment